[R] assign vectors to objects

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 01:09:03 CEST 2012

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you're getting at: can you
say what you're trying to do big-picture wise.

This advice might help making a reproducible example:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

Best,
Michael

PS -- Just a hunch -- but you might night the "get" function as well
as assign()