[R] Can't Run "Conjoint" Package - Could not find function "caFactorialDesign"?

Vik Rubenfeld vikr at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 3 19:23:48 CEST 2012

I'm trying to run the "Conjoint" package, and I receive the error:

     Error: could not find function "caFactorialDesign"

I'm running R version 2.15.1 on Mac OS X.  I have installed the "Conjoint" package with the "Install Dependencies" checkbox checked. I have clicked the "Update All" button in the R Package Installer.

How can I correct this error?

Thanks in advance to all for any info.

(Please respond to this email address as well as to the list -- Thanks!).