[R] Can't Run "Conjoint" Package - Could not find function "caFactorialDesign"?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:23:32 CEST 2012

With conjoint_1.33 and rather up to date dependencies, I don't see
caFactorialDesign and neither does getAnywhere().

Vik, do you have a citation that suggests this function exists? The
closest I find is gen.factorial() in the AlgDesign package.

The findFn function in the sos library might also be of help here.

Best,
Michael