[R] Correlating different sets of variables?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 22:24:56 CEST 2012

That's really not what my previous post asked for
(nor does it look like R at all in your photo!)

All I can suggest is you put your data in some sort of matrix
structure and look at the ?cor and ?cor.test functions.

Note that summary count statistics are often not enough to discern
correlation structures: you need paired observations.

Best,
Michael