[R] ptproc package

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sun Aug 5 17:57:26 CEST 2012

On 05.08.2012 03:11, amirzadeh wrote:
> Dear all
> I came across  ptproc package on following website:
> http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~rpeng/software/index.html
>
>   Actually I downloaded it on the contributors website and tried to install
> it manual but R wont unzip it. It is not available on CRAN project.
> I use R 2.15.1 and windows vista on my computer. Any help would be
> appreciated.

You will have to install it from sources. See the manual "R Installation
and Administration" on how to do that on a Windows machine and which
tools may be required.

In this case, even reading install.packages is sufficient, since you can
try:

install.packages("ptproc",
repos="http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~rpeng/software", type="source")

should do the trick already.