[R] program of matrix

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 20:21:22 CEST 2012

Well,  I just posted the fourth copy to the list which I apologize
for. (I meant to delete the response I wrote.)

Re-re-posting an unclear message seems unwise on your part, 'hafida'.
You are not following the advice in the footer to all messages and you
are not following the advice in the Positng Guide, so it is no
surprise that people are not responding.

Read the Posting Guide. From there you should take away lessons:

Learn to use a shift key.
Learn to post your real name and academic or professional affiliation.
This is a technical mailing list and anonymity will lower people's
level of willingness to offer advice.
Learn to post R code that constructs a data example.
Learn to provide background.  (.i.e. What are you really trying to do?)
Learn that providing the background regarding why you want to do this
will reduce the concern that this is just a homework problem.
(Homework submissions are generally ignored.)

--
David.