[R] cannot find function "simpleRDA2"

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 23:12:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

simpleRDA2 is still in the vegan package, but it is not exported.
I.e., the author only intends it for internal use and he doesn't make
it available to end users directly. If you need to get at it, you can
use

getAnywhere("simpleRDA2")

which will show it.

If you need to make it available to your scripts, you can add the line

simpleRDA2 <- vegan:::simpleRDA2 # Note three colons

which will make a copy in your workspace (global environment) that
your functions can access.

Best,
Michael