[R] Saving Splitted Series to Excel via XLConnect

John jwd at surewest.net
Thu Aug 9 06:45:54 CEST 2012

On Wed, 8 Aug 2012 18:06:52 -0300
Henrique Andrade <henrique.coelho at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Arun,
>
> Thanks a lot for your help, but I really need to save the splitted
> data in a Excel file (xlsx or xls). This is because I will need to
> make links between different Excel workbooks.

As it is your purpose is unclear.  If you can provide examples of
starting data and endstate it might help.  You can import a csv file
to an excel workbook.  Are you actually looking to export each column
of your R data as a separate xls file or as a separate sheet in a
workbook? There's no point in worrying about xls vs xlsx since you make
the conversion in excel anyway.  As it is your purpose is unclear.  If
you can provide examples of starting data and endstate it might help.

JDougherty