[R] Remove axes in boplot

Filoche pmassicotte at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:49:29 CEST 2012

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to customize a biplot (RDA). I would like to remove all axes
ticks. Therefore, I was using *ann=FALSE* (see following example). However,
it only clear the axis 1 and 2 leaving ticks on axis 3 and 4.  Any
suggestions to get rdi of the remaining ticks?

data(varespec)
data(varechem)
## Common but bad way: use all variables you happen to have in your
## environmental data matrix
vare.cca <- cca(varespec ~ Al + P*(K + Baresoil), data=varechem)
vare.cca
plot(vare.cca, xaxt = 'n', yaxt = 'n', ann=FALSE)

With regards,
Phil