[R] R Commander - Time Series

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Aug 9 22:13:40 CEST 2012

On Aug 9, 2012, at 8:55 AM, John Kane wrote:

>> Rather dput(head(my data, 50))

There's an Internet name for the misspelling a correction of a
spelling error. Something like <guy's name> Corollary. This is what I
found, but it's not the name I (don't) remember:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Skitt%27s_Law

> Argh!!!  I think that in the third time in three weeks .

Michael probably made his error just to make you feel better.

--
Best;
David.