[R] Olympics: 200m Men Final

Mohan Radhakrishnan mohanr at fss.co.in
Fri Aug 10 07:45:49 CEST 2012

Hi,
      Can't we use these predictions  based on statistical principles
for predicting payment gateway usages, transaction flows etc. ?
Sometimes our gateways fails and there could be a mean-time between
failures.

Is there a certain roadmap( book ? ) for learning this type of
prediction ? We are novice capacity planners.

Thanks,
Mohan