[R] Simple question about formulae in R!?

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Fri Aug 10 14:36:06 CEST 2012

Dear Johan,

Why should it be complicated? You have a very simple model, thus a very simple formula. Isn't that great?

Your formula matches the model. Though Trust~Culture + Structure * Speed_of_Integration is another option. The model fit is the same, the only difference is the parameterization of the model.

Best regards,

Thierry

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature and Forest
Kliniekstraat 25
1070 Anderlecht
Belgium
+ 32 2 525 02 51
+ 32 54 43 61 85
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of data.
~ John Tukey