[R] Running odfWeave on its own examples.odt

John C Nash nashjc at uottawa.ca
Fri Aug 10 15:15:35 CEST 2012

My bad. Should have included sessionInfo(). Here it is for the two virtual machines --
rebooting is a pain!

Since Duncan found it "worked" for him, I suspect some configuration issue. I'm happy to
off-list until it is resolved. I also see the locales, which are clearly NOT utf8, so
maybe Cygwin let's me change them?

JN

WinXP: Professional, Version 2002, Service Pack 3
 > sessionInfo()
R version 2.15.1 (2012-06-22)
Platform: i386-pc-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252
[2] LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:
[1] grid      stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods
[8] base

other attached packages:
[1] MASS_7.3-18    odfWeave_0.8.1 XML_3.9-4.1    lattice_0.20-6

[1] tools_2.15.1

Win7: (Professional, Service Pack 1)
 > sessionInfo()
R version 2.15.1 (2012-06-22)
Platform: i386-pc-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252
[2] LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] odfWeave_0.8.1 XML_3.9-4.1    lattice_0.20-6

[1] grid_2.15.1