[R] help error histograma

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Fri Aug 10 17:02:00 CEST 2012

Things that may help:
- Check the range of your data using range( dados[[1]] ) and set the range for breaks _outside_ that, allowing particularly for digital precision.
- plot the histogram without specifying breaks (or use a single number to control approximate number of bins) and use the limits of that plot as manual breaks.
- Check that the data is numeric and not a factor.
- Make sure you don;t have any Inf, NA or NaN in the data
- Make sure you are plotting the data you think is within [0,30] (!)