[R] subsetting levels of a vector

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Fri Aug 10 17:16:50 CEST 2012

subset should work fine.  My guess would be that Electrode is a character or factor variable.  Use str() to see what kind of variables you have in the data set.

If we call the data set dat1 this works.
subset(dat1,  dat1$Electrode =="FP1" | dat1$Electrode  =="FP2" | dat1$Electrode == "F4")

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada