[R] choosing multiple columns

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Sat Aug 11 14:43:38 CEST 2012

mydata[ , 1:8]

Or let's say you only one the 4th, 6th and 8th columns

mydata[ , c(4,6,8)]

and so on.

There are several good intro's available on the R website that will walk you through this type of thing.

If you're a recovering SAS or SPSS user this paper may be of real help www.et.bs.ehu.es/~etptupaf/pub/R/RforSAS&SPSSusers.pdf

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada