[R] Imputing data below detection limit

Jessica Streicher j.streicher at micromata.de
Mon Aug 13 10:15:28 CEST 2012

Tempting a use of let me google that for you..

Anyway, theres a package called Imputation. I myself used the zoo package. There are probably lots of others since its a real common problem.

They usually fill in places in you data that are designated as NA.

I do not completely understand what you mean with detection limit. If you do not have NAs, but rather some kind of threshold, i'd suggest going over the data and filling any applicable values with NAs, then use the library of your choice. I find that kind of weird though, if you haven't detected much you haven't detected much. Its part of the data, why impute?