[R] Standard introductory presentation

Kenn Konstabel lebatsnok at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 03:06:10 CEST 2012

Not really an answer but since you said something about "blessings"
and "spreading the word": I have a small presentation introducing the
time saving aspects of R comparing it  to a programme called
Statistica that I used to use but that I now use mainly to convert its
native files to a rreadable format:)

http://psych.ut.ee/~nek/ajutine/corr.pdf