[R] How to plot data in logarithmic scale

Thu Aug 16 17:55:15 CEST 2012

If you don't know what 1:100 is, you should (re)read the "Introduction to R" document that comes with the software. You can also try typing expressions like this alone at the command line to see what they are.

If you don't know what the first argument to the ecdf function is, you need to learn to use the help system, e.g.

?ecdf
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing