[R] no true negative data, need roc curve

vjyns vijayans at outlook.com
Fri Aug 17 11:13:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

     thanks for the quick response, but as i said in my case due to two
different threshold the detected features will differ. Moreover, there is
some standard /refined/ formula in calculating the tpr and fpr. herewith i
had attached the refined formula from a standard international journal
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4640577/tpr_and_fpr.jpg

when i used the above mentioned formula (fpr=fp/fp+tp) then i can able to
see my point are distributed on the extreme left corner. Like this it is
possible to put all the 6 images.  Will you please suggest me now how to
obtain the plot for different images of two threshold.