[R] Hosted R

Matthew K. Hettinger mkhettinger at mathet.com
Fri Aug 24 23:02:09 CEST 2012

I looked in the archives and couldn't find anything that really
addressed my question so here it is -

Does anyone know of any web sites/environments that hosts R for free,
web-based, multi-user access to the R engine. My apologies if the
question is too simplistic for this forum. The reason I ask is that I'm
looking at the possibility of establishing an R grid if one doesn't
already exist, and if one does, then I'm looking for interfaces,
protocols, and guidelines for adding an R node.

--
Matthew K. Hettinger, Enterprise Architect and Systemist
Mathet Consulting, Inc.