[R] How to arrange the GUI's in window in tcltk package???

punitha punitha.c87 at wipro.com
Sat Aug 25 07:06:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

      I am new to R, I need your help. I have been said to create a GUI in
R,
      I started using Tcltk package which was very easy to learn and code,
      but i am unable to arrange the GUI's in proper order in the window
they are always arranged one below the other, please can anyone help me in
solving this problem,
     Is there any links which will help me solve this problem with example.

   Thanks in advance.

with regards,
Punitha