[R] no true negative data, need roc curve

Jessica Streicher j.streicher at micromata.de
Mon Aug 20 13:17:01 CEST 2012

Just to say, i still consider it wrong (what is called the fpr there simply isn't the fpr, and the graph will not be what is commonly known as an ROC curve), at least the definition list puts down slightly different names for it.
What else exactly do you need then though? you now know how to plot points and lines, whats there more to explain?

You can use the commands ?plot ? points ?lines and so on to find help on it.