[R] Fwd: Need help

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Wed Aug 22 23:41:19 CEST 2012

Hello,

An excelent alternative to Google is package 'sos'.

#install.packages('sos')
library(sos)

 > r1 <- findFn('Berger-Parker')
found 2 matches
 > r2 <- findFn('Brillouin')
found 0 matches
Warning message:
In findFn("Brillouin") : HIT not found in HTML;  processing one page only.

 > r1  # open a browser window with the two matches. The first is:
BiodiversityR::diversityresult

 From the help page:
index - [...] "Berger" to calculate the reciprocal Berger-Parker
diversity index, [...]

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas