[R] Aligning barplot

darnold dwarnold45 at suddenlink.net
Sun Aug 26 22:52:09 CEST 2012

Hmmm....

This worked this time. And I didn't use the transform t.

BagA <- c(-1000,10,10,10,10,10,10,
          10,20,20,20,20,20,20,30,
          30,40,40,50,60)

BagB <- c(10,20,30,30,40,40,50,50,
          50,50,50,50,60,60,60,60,
          60,60,60,1000)

tblA <- table(BagA)
tblA <- c(tblA,0)
names(tblA) <- c(names(table(BagA)),"1000")

tblB <- table(BagB)
tblB <- c(0,tblB)
names(tblB) <- c("-1000",names(table(BagB)))

layout(c(2,1))

barplot(tblB, main="Bag B")
barplot(tblA, main="Bag A")

D.