[R] littler and rJava

John Laing john.laing at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:33:04 CEST 2012

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for the quick reply. Setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH does the trick, so
I can get by with that in my environment.

I would be happy to look into potential improvements. The ./configure
may work, but I installed littler through the debian package and thus
bypassed manual configuration. I'll look into that too; at the moment
autoconf is complaining.

Thanks again,
John