[R] Standard deviation from MANOVA??

BrutishFruit brutishfruit at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:15:02 CEST 2012

Hi David.
I mean that I want to get the *standard error of the predicted means* (which
is a type standard deviation, if I have understand everything right), which
the se.fit switch mentioned above should require from the "predict()"
function.
But the se.fit switch doesn't seem to work for manova object for some
reason, which is my problem.

Thanks for a suggestion of solution Jean.
But i don't think that the standard error for the individual models will be
the same as for the manova model.