[R] New to R

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Aug 28 07:45:30 CEST 2012

1. Read an Introduction to R (ships with R) or other R tutorial (there
are many good ones on the Web).

1.5 ... Also check CRAN for books and other info.

2. ?write.table
.... but you'll need what you learn in the tutorial to extract output
from your functions.

2.5 ...and of course, ?xtabs and ?fisher.test,  paying attention to
the "Value" sections of the Help.

This list cannot replace your expending time and effort to learn R's
basics The tutorials and Help pages have the info you need..

-- Bert