[R] Reading PDF files

rahul143 rk204885 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 17:25:54 CET 2012

I need to do text mining on PDF files. I understand there is a readPDF
command in tm that can be used. Have read the 2008 posts on converting
PDF files to text by Tony Breyal and others.

Wondering if the procedure has been standardized in any tutorial or
otherwise? Being new to R, I was able to follow only part of the
discussion.

Any way to get a set of step by step instructions appropriate for my
level? I am an ageing academic who has worked mostly with SAS and
MATLAB.

-----
TO GET MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE