[R] Linking C/C++ GUI to R.dll

rahul143 rk204885 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 17:38:47 CET 2012

Hi,

I am in the process of linking a C/C++ application to the R.dll
directly.  I have obtained the R source code and compiled it
successfully.  I have also successfully linked the R.dll directly into
our application and have made calls successfully into the R.dll that are
included in the sample rtest.c and in the "Writing R Extensions - The R
API".

The R functionality that we are interested in embedding into our
application is the data analysis and graphics.  However, I did not see
any references to this in the R API section of the documentation.  Is
this functionality available from our C/C++ application via the R.dll?
If so, how do we access this functionality?

Thank you,

-----
   TO GET MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE