[R] What is "print print print" ?

Vladimir eremeev wl2776 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:03:29 CET 2012

Hi all.

What is "print print print"?

I don't see output of the print command in for loop and have found this
link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1816200/chisq-test-doesnt-print-results-when-in-a-loop

It describes a problem, similar to mine.
My problem. I want to execute print command in for loop.

If I copy for loop body with print() and paste it to console, I don't see
any output.

If I type the command, I do see the output.
If I paste the command by parts I also see the output.

If I construct the command by picking parts of the history with the up
arrow, I also don't see any output.

Search for "print print print" still didn't bring anything useful.

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir                          mailto:wl2776 at gmail.com