[R] Fwd: Simulation of spatial Log-Gaussian Cox process in Spatstat

George Limitsios limitsios.g at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 19:35:33 CET 2012

Hello,

I have fitted a Log-Gaussian Cox Process on my data but when I try to
use "simulate.kppm" of the spatstat package I get this error:

Error in rLGCP(model = model, mu = mu, param = param, ..., win = win) :
  The spatial domain of the pixel image ‘mu’ does not cover the
simulation window ‘win’

I've used covariates as im, changed the npixel value of the spatstat
options to match the dimensions of the covariates images, but the
problem keeps showing up.

Maybe it has something to do with the irregular owin used as window of
the ppp object?

I'd appreciate any help!
Regards,
George