[R] Variable importance in Party package

kimpeterson kim.peterson at wisconsin.gov
Tue Dec 11 16:45:54 CET 2012

I'm attempting to use function varimpAUC in the Party package but get a "not
found" message. It was reportedly added September 26th to party_1.0-3, so I
wonder if it was not included in the Windows binary that I downloaded. Can
anyone please tell me how to access this function? Thanks in advance!

Here's the message I get:

> data.cforest.varimp <- varimpAUC(data.cforest, conditional = TRUE)
Error: could not find function "varimpAUC"