[R] Plotting from a matrix, where column 1 is your x value

masepot paxlmma at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Dec 14 12:28:38 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm very new to R, and have managed to plot xy graphs, but can't seem to
plot a matrix properly.

The first column is my time points, and the following columns 2-4 are the
replicates of my experiment.

I've tried using row.names=1 to make the first column the value for that row
(whereas before I had 1-31 sequence) and then my 1st column) but I can't
work out how to tell it that column 1 of my dataset is the xvalue for the
data in that row?

It's probably really simple, but I can't seem to figure it out!

Many thanks, any help appreciated!

Laura