[R] protentially serious R error

Ted Harding Ted.Harding at wlandres.net
Sat Dec 1 20:30:24 CET 2012

That applies to the OP (Xiaofeng, aka "liuxf"), of course.
Ben himself is a guardian of all Circles (loc.cit.).

With regard to Ben's quote from the Posting Guide, it occurs
to me that the more years one has been using R, the more
rapdily one should (or should be able to) answer a question.
The implication of the Posting Guide is that the time it should
take one to respond to a question is inversely proportional
to one's experience of using R. This is turn could imply that
some users, with the longest experience, may never respond
(since, by the time their response is due, adequate responses
have probably already been furnished by others, somewhat less
experienced). There may be some empirical evidence for this. :)

Best wishes to all,
Ted.