[R] Problem with figures

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Mon Dec 3 05:10:04 CET 2012

fig=TRUE is irrelevant here, and knitr does not need fig=TRUE at all
(plots are automatically recorded).

The real problem is the [preview] option; remove it and you are all set.

Next time if you have problems with tikzDevice, you can take a look at
the LaTeX log to know what exactly is wrong, e.g. in this case you
will see

    ! LaTeX Error: Option clash for package preview.

The log file is at figure/fig1.log by default in your case.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>