[R] COZIGAM removed from CRAN

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Dec 14 18:24:03 CET 2012

On 14.12.2012 16:55, Raeanne Miller wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Another quick question - I noticed that COZIGAM has been removed from CRAN, and that you are referred to the archive for previous versions (last updated 23 July 2012). Is this package still ok to use? Or is there an alternative which might also fit zero-inflated GAMs?

Please ask the package maintainer for details.

The CRAN team decides to archive packages on maintainer request, if the
package appears to be unmaintained (no reaction to CRAN requests), if
problems in the packages are not fixed after given deadlines passed, or
possibly also for other reasons.

Best,
Uwe Ligges