[R] Finding (swapped) repetitions of numbers pairs across two columns

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Thu Dec 27 21:59:56 CET 2012

Yep. There are methods for:

> methods(unique)
[1] unique.array           unique.data.frame      unique.default
[4] unique.matrix          unique.numeric_version unique.POSIXlt

and for the matrix and data.frame methods, unique rows will be returned by default. For array and matrix objects, you can change the MARGIN argument to a different value (eg. 2 for columns, etc.).

See ?unique for more information, notably the Details and Value sections.

Marc