[R] levelplot

Peter Ehlers ehlers at ucalgary.ca
Sun Dec 30 19:56:10 CET 2012

On 2012-12-30 06:25, Janue Miret, Jofre wrote:
> I have two questions;
> Do you know how to take out axes in a levelplot? Me doesn't work axes =
> FALSE

levelplot() is a lattice function, not base graphics; it has no 'axes'
argument. Read about the 'scales' argument in ?xyplot and use

   levelplot(...., scales = list(draw = FALSE), ....)

> And I would like to fix the values range of colorkey or legend from my
> rainbow col.regions, dou you know how can I fix this values independent
> of values database?

I'm not sure what you mean, but there's quite a bit of information for
colorkey on the levelplot help page.

Peter Ehlers