[R] Function to compute multi-response, multi-rater kappa?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 22:25:39 CET 2012

On Feb 1, 2012, at 3:13 PM, Luk Arbuckle wrote:

> I'm very sorry for double posting!  My r-help setting Receive your own
> posts to the list? is set to Yes, and Mail delivery is Enabled.  Yet
> I did
> not get a copy of my post (this message is a reply from my sent
> mail).  I
> only learned of the double posting when I found it copied in an r-help
> archive.  Again, my apologies.

I actually had a chance to prevent that second posting. It looked
familiar when viewed in the moderation queue and I took a quick look
at what was in my inbox but since you used a different subject line my
search failed.

Speaking of searching ... you are asked in the Posting Guide (that no
one reads) to post the specifics of your own efforts. My first search
with "multi-rater kappa" failed. My second search is here:

http://search.r-project.org/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=multiple+raters+kappa&max=100&result=normal&sort=score&idxname=functions&idxname=Rhelp08&idxname=Rhelp10&idxname=Rhelp02

Having gotten more than one apparently on-target result with
relatively minor effort, I see no point in my expending even more time.

--
David.