[R] an unusual use for R

Michael Bedward michael.bedward at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 00:22:59 CET 2012

Brilliant Sarah !  I love seeing such unexpected and creative applications.

I'm not a weaver but am a knitter (and a knotter actually) and have
mused about using R to help design elements of textured knitting
patterns e.g. as seen in single-colour, traditional fisherman's
jumpers from England and Scotland.  I've yet to do anything more than
muse though.

Hope it turns into a package :)

Michael