[R] ggplot theme_update

vd3000 vd3000 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 20:17:29 CET 2012

Hi, David,

Thanks a lot.

I don't know how it works after adding the line after library(ggplot2)
/base_theme <- theme_update(axis.text.x = theme_text(angle = 0, hjust =
0.5), axis.text.y
= theme_text(angle = 0, hjust = 0.5), panel.grid.major = theme_line(colour =
"grey90"),
panel.grid.minor = theme_blank(), panel.background = theme_blank(),
axis.ticks =
theme_blank(), legend.position = "none")/

However, I did add the same line after loading all the packages, but it
failed...lol
I was freaking out I put it in the wrong position or made a wrong coding in
profile...
Anyway, you really save me from this deadlock. THnaks.