[R] problem with windows metafile

Karoline Morling mirage1987 at gmx.de
Sun Feb 5 11:27:04 CET 2012

Thanks for your answer.
You're right, when I'm looking at the files with IrfanView everything is ok.

> you need to learn how to shrink the full image into
> the display window.

guess, that's what I'm lacking...
I tried to make the graphics smaller in R, but it doesn't have any effect, when I paste them in Powerpoint the axes are still missing. So it's probably a problem of Powerpoint, but I don't get what's going on...

Regards,
Karoline

-------- Original-Nachricht --------