[R] histogram

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 18:31:23 CET 2012

On Feb 6, 2012, at 12:23 PM, Francis Keyes wrote:

> Thanks.  How do you suggest I use the reference population?  Sorry,
> I'm new to R and just don't see it.  If i can get a plot that is
> counts or density relative to my reference data it would be ideal.

It is difficult to specify "how" when we have no "what". The "what" is
your responsibility, not ours. My thought was to use the ratio of the
results of hist() on the two populations  which would then be offered
back to hist or barplot. ....which (of course) requires that the
'breaks'  be the same. Provide an example of your R representations of
the reference population and tested population and all will become
clear.

(And learn to post in plain text, please.)
--
David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT