[R] R enterprise for linux

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:41:46 CET 2012

I think there is some support for multi-processor matrix
multiplication (google around for it) but in your case, it might
suffice to use an optimized BLAS and R's builtin parallel facilities.

As I said in your other thread -- if you are working with
diagonal/sparse matrices, it's also possible to use special cases for
efficient manipulations.

Michael