[R] box.cox

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:36:40 CET 2012

It means the author of that package has decided to start using a
different function going forward but is still providing box.cox() for
back-compatibility while the transition is made. Specifically, you
should look up bcPower and replace box.cox in your scripts. For more
information, type help("car-deprecated") at the prompt.

Michael