[R] wilderSum

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:26:09 CET 2012

Yuanwei,

You are correct.  The initial seed value is the raw sum, starting with
TTR_0.21-0.

As it says in the TTR/CHANGES file (among other things):
- Changed wilderSum to seed initial value with raw sum. This matches
Wilder's original calculations. Thanks to Mahesh Bp for the report.

HTH,
--
Joshua Ulrich  |  FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com