[R] making multiple lines using qqplot

ilai keren at math.montana.edu
Fri Feb 10 15:11:17 CET 2012

Melissa,
par(new=T) works as many times as you use it. You don't provide data,
but (assuming it is not NULL) more likely your n=500 qqplot was just
obscuring the points of the n=50 plot.

Reverse the order (i.e. qqplot 500 first, 50, 5 last) and see if all
three are there (as there are more 500 you should still see green on
the extremes).

Second, you say you want "lines" but used pch=20. replace with
type='l' to get lines (may also help with your main problem). If you
want to stick with points and your device supports it, you can
consider semi-transparent colors.

Cheers