[R] Q - scatterplots

Jhope jeanwaijang at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:43:34 CET 2012

I was able to make a scatterplot but ...

1) what does the "86" mean? The "86" shows up on the graph as well.

> scatterplot (Shells/TotalEggs ~ Sector, data = data.to.analyze)
[1] "86"

2) Also how do you change the Y axis title? I don't want it to read
Shells/TotalEggs, instead I would like it to read Average Hatching Rate (%).

3) What does this error mean? Rayos if composed of section 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5

> scatterplot (Shells/TotalEggs ~ Rayos, data = data.to.analyze)
Error in plot.window(...) : need finite 'xlim' values
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In xy.coords(x, y, xlabel, ylabel, log) : NAs introduced by coercion
2: In min(x) : no non-missing arguments to min; returning Inf
3: In max(x) : no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf