[R] Warnings from script - where?

Noah Silverman noahsilverman at ucla.edu
Mon Feb 13 01:38:21 CET 2012

Hi,

Next challenge today.

I have a script that I call within R:  source("foo.R")
When it finishes, I get the dreaded output:  "There were 50 or more warnings (use warnings() to see the first 50)"

So, I type warnings() and get a nice list.  (Same error repeatedly, so probably something I'm using in a loop.)

The difficult part is I have no idea *where* the warning is being generated.  Is there a way to get R to either halt on warning, or give me more detail when listing warnings after execution?

Thanks!

--
Noah Silverman
UCLA Department of Statistics